Whether you are just starting to make marketing videos or have been doing it for a while, you may wonder which forms of video promotion are most likely to get you the results you want.
You know your business better than anyone else does; so part of deciding what format to use will be thinking about your customers and deciding what type of video will do the best job of promoting your product or service.
However, its also important to know which formats garner the most user engagement.
* 2-D Animation. 2-D animation is a great (and creative) way to promote your business or explain your product. Animation is always popular. The downside of this kind of video is that you will need to hire a professional animator to do it for you.
* 3-D Animation. Like 2-D animation, 3-D animation is enormously popular. It has a depth and complexity that 2-D animation doesnt have. It is also quite a bit more expensive to produce. However, if your budget allows for it, 3-D animation can be hugely effective.
* Infographics. If you sell a very technical product or service, producing a video infographic might be the best way to explain what you do and to convince viewers to contact you. Infographics help viewers absorb information by presenting it visually. Infographics can also be a great tool for B2B marketing. A professional graphic designer can help you put together a compelling infographic all you need to do is provide the data. Infographics are frequently a type of 2-D or 3-D animation, so keep that in mind.
* Screencast. A screencast video is the best way to demonstrate tips, ideas, demos, and other valuable information. If showing viewers the functionality of a technical product is what youre trying to do, then you should strongly consider a screencast. Another benefit to this format is that its one of the least expensive to produce. You could do it yourself using software you can find online.
* Whiteboard videos. If the idea of your product or service is sketchable, you might consider doing a whiteboard video. Basically, this type of video consists of a hand drawing an illustration of a product, service, or story on a whiteboard. These videos are played at a higher speed to keep your audience glued until the end.
In order to convert viewers into new customers, your videos need to be grab – and hold – attention with a captivating style, smooth animations, and overall professional delivery; this is exactly what these types of videos can accomplish for you.